What are some of the biggest fears business owners I work with having about building a team?
It’s normal to have fears, it doesn’t make you less likely to have an effective team, but understanding how these fears track and what’s true instead will help any business owner become a better leader and grow a more profitable business, whether you have a team of one or many.
In this solo episode of the Small But Mighty Agency Podcast
- Discover the two ways of thinking that self-sabotage business owners from having effective teams.
- Uncover how these fears track in reality and what’s true instead.
- Why business owners don’t know that they are micro-managing
- How to have uncomfortable conversations with someone who isn’t keeping commitments
- Get clear on the three-pillar foundation you need so that you don’t self-sabotage
- How can a roadmap help you grow your business with a team more confidently?
Audrey Joy Kwan https://www.audreyjoykwan.com/
This episode is brought to you by the FREE TEAM GROWTH ROADMAP
What if you didn’t spend all day, every day, in the weeds of running your business?
More flexibility. More freedom. Less overwhelm.
You’d scale your business with more ease
Gain clarity on the strategic systems and leadership actions to create a self-managing team that can support your clients and frees up your time.
My free Team Growth Roadmap will give you my COMPASS method to get you out of the weeds of running your business and help you build a small but mighty team that gives you more freedom and flexibility.
Unlock the COMPASS Method right here
Now it’s time to build your Small But Mighty Agency
Thanks for tuning into the Small But Mighty Agency Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcast to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, LinkedIn or visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share.