How do you engage and inspire younger generations in your service-based business? Today we’re exploring Generation Z, the most entrepreneurial generation of our time.
In this episode, I speak with Julie Wang on embracing being a Generation Z agency-owner and her insights on employing her Generation.
On this episode of Small But Mighty Agency:
- Why being a Gen Z agency-owner is a unique value proposition
- Exploring the gap between job role expectations versus the reality of entry marketing roles for Gen Z
- Freelancing as the gateway to business ownership for young entrepreneurs and why most Gen Z’s are doing it
- Internal motivations and external factors that are shaping the ambitions of Gen Z
- What does Gen Z really want in a job?
This episode is brought to you by the FREE TEAM GROWTH ROADMAP
What if you didn’t spend all day, every day, in the weeds of running your business?
More flexibility. More freedom. Less overwhelm.
You’d scale your business with more ease
Gain clarity on the strategic systems and leadership actions to create a self-managing team that can support your clients and frees up your time.
My free Team Growth Roadmap will give you my COMPASS method to get you out of the weeds of running your business and help you build a small but mighty team that gives you more freedom and flexibility.
Unlock the COMPASS Method right here
Now it’s time to build your Small But Mighty Agency
Thanks for tuning into the Small But Mighty Agency Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcast to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, LinkedIn or visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share